YES! a collection of letter Y preschool activities you can pick and choose from as you plan out learning activities for your little one. These letter Y activity ideas have been designed to give your child exciting new learning experiences.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information please read my full disclosure.
Letter Y Preschool Activities
- Learn how to use a yo-yo.
- Look for things that are yellow.
- Have your child draw a picture of their yard.
- Let your child help you host a yard sale or take them to visit yard sales in your area.
Letter Y Sound
The Letter Y makes the sound /y/ as in yellow.
Letter Y Crafts for Preschoolers
Easy, fun Letter Y craft ideas for preschoolers.
- Easy DIY Boho Yarn Wall Hangings by Pink Stripey Socks
- DIY Cardboard Pom Pom Maker by The Craft Train
- Simple Textured Yarn Heart Craft for Decoration by Hands on As We Grow
- Yarn Art by Meaningful Mama
Letter Y Bible
- For Letter Y Bible you could use the following for topics as your read from your favorite children’s Bible. ( Two of my favorite Bibles for preschoolers are My First Hands-on Bible and The Beginner’s Bible)
- When Jesus Was Young (Luke 2: 41 -52)
- Jesus Loves Children – He Loves You ( Mark 10: 13-16)
- Jesus Loves You🎵
Letter Y Books
Here are my favorite Letter Y books.
The Littlest Yak by Lu Fraser
Can You Yawn Like A Fawn by Monica Sweeny
When God Made You by Matthew Paul Turner
Your Yellow Yo-Yo by H.P. Gentileschi
The Best Yard Sale by Mercer Mayer
Little Blue and Little Yellow by Leo Lionni
Yellow is My Color Star by Judy Horacek
Yawn by Sally Symes
Y is for Yak by DK
Letter Y Worksheets for Preschoolers
You can find more ideas to use with the Letter X in Alphabet Activities for Preschoolers.