Here’s quite a collection of letter Q preschool activities. These ideas are organized so you can pick and choose as you plan out learning activities for your little one.
This post contains affiliate links. For more information please read my full disclosure.
Letter Q Preschool Activities
- Ask questions.
- Teach your child the difference between a statement and a question.
- Make a game out of letting them decide if what you say is a question or not.
- Design a paper quilt
- Use 9 pieces of paper. Divide them between family and friends to decorate.
- After everyone has decorated their papers attach them together to make a 3 x 3 paper quilt.
- Look for question marks in books.
- question mark
Letter Q Sound
The Letter Q makes the sound /q/ as in queen.
Letter Q Craft for Preschoolers
Easy, fun Letter Q craft idea for preschoolers.
Q Tip Painting
For an awesome cool picture, have your child paint with Q-Tips bundled in a rubber band.
Letter Q Bible
You might also enjoy the Veggie Tale movie Esther, the Girl Who Became Queen.
Letter Q Books
Here’s a few Letter Q books preschoolers enjoy!
The Very Quiet Cricket by Eric Carle
Peppa Meets the Queen by Ladybird
Little Quack by Lauren Thompson
Quick as a Cricket by Audrey Wood
Letter Q Worksheets for Preschoolers
Be sure to check out Alphabet Activities for Preschoolers for more activity ideas!